Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Mar 8, 2019||First half semester classes end|
|Mon, Mar 18, 2019||Second half semester classes begin|
|Fri, May 3, 2019||Full and second half semester last day of spring classes|
|Mon, Mar 4, 2019||Open registration begins for May and summer sessions|
|Tue, Mar 19, 2019||Second half semester last day to add a class without approval|
|Mon, Mar 25, 2019||Second half semester last day to drop a class with a 100% refund, no approval required|