Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Aug 23, 2019||Second 7-week and full summer session last day of classes|
|Mon, Aug 26, 2019||Fall semester 2019 begins|
|Mon, Aug 26, 2019||First half semester and full semester begin|
|Sun, Aug 25, 2019||Last day to wait list a closed fall class|
|Tue, Sep 3, 2019||First half and full semester last day to drop a class with a 100% refund, no approval required|
|Mon, Oct 21, 2019||Second half semester, last day to drop a class with a 100% refund, no approval required|