Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Mon, Aug 27, 2018||Fall semester 2018 begins|
|Mon, Aug 27, 2018||First half semester and full semester begin|
|Mon, Sep 10, 2018||Full semester, last day to change grading option (A-F, S-N, Audit)|
|Sun, Aug 26, 2018||First half, and full semester, last day to register without incurring a $50 late registration fee|
|Mon, Aug 27, 2018||First half and full semester, last day to add a class without approval|
|Wed, Aug 29, 2018||First half and full semester, register or add classes, faculty/department approval required|