Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Dec 6, 2019||Second half and full semester, last day of classes|
|Mon, Dec 9, 2019||Final exams for fall semester (thru 12/13/19)|
|Wed, Jan 15, 2020||First half and full semester classes begin|
|Mon, Oct 21, 2019||Second half semester, last day to drop a class with a 100% refund, no approval required|
|Mon, Nov 25, 2019||Spring open registration begins|
|Thu, Jan 23, 2020||First half and full semester last day to drop a class with a 100% refund, no approval required|