One Stop Student Services COVID-19
UMD academic top things to know
- Refer to the University of Minnesota Top things to know.
- April 30 is the last day for students to opt in to S/N (Satisfactory/Not-Satisfactory) grading for any spring 2020 class that has not ended.
- All classes that have ended do not have this option. You will know your class has ended based upon your MyU > Academics > My Classes information.
- If you have any Incomplete (I) grades, your contracts and arrangements with faculty are the same.
- How to change your grading basis to S/N.
- Do not change until you have read the FAQ information. Graduate students can find FAQ information here. The decision has significant impact(s).
- Use your MyU Shopping cart to opt in. See the how to guide.
- The steps you take to change your grading basis have not changed.
- May 1 is the last day to drop a class without a petition for a spring 2020 class that has not ended. See the how to guide.
- A grade of W will be assigned.
- The steps you take to drop a class have not changed.
- Fall registration begins April 6. The steps to know your registration time and how you register have not changed.
- Commencement on May 9 - postponed. Check back for more information.
Records services now online for students
Business process Form name Remotely available due to COVID-19 Change of class or registration post deadlines Petition for academic policy or tuition refund for UMD students Yes Cross registration, IICR Inter-institutional cross registration Yes Incomplete grade request Incomplete grade contract Yes Late registration requests for summer Class addition & adjustments Yes Retake a course Retake a course Yes Returning to UMD; degree seeking students Readmission/return from leave of absence request Yes To enroll in over 20 credits a semester (15+ for summer) Term overload request for UMD students Yes Tuition refund Petition for academic policy or tuition refund for UMD students Yes Transcripts, official - for records prior to 1999 e.g. (St Luke's School of Nursing) Transcript request for UMD Yes Total withdrawal from UMD but returning to UMD Leave of absence Yes UMN employee tuition benefit Regents Scholarship application Yes
Petition for academic policy or tuition refund for UMD students
Inter-institutional cross registration
Incomplete grade contract
Class addition & adjustments form
Retake a course
Readmission/return from leave of absence request
Term overload request for UMD students
Transcript request for UMD
Leave of absence
Regents scholarship application
- Class details about the grade options for spring 2020
- Degree requirement details about the grade options for spring 2020
- Details for students in special circumstances about the grade options for spring 2020
- Details for students in specific majors or classes about the grade options for spring 2020
- Class details about changes for summer 2020
- Class details about changes for fall 2020
Student Financial Services is closed to in-person appointments, but here to help you. Call us at 218-726-8103 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cashier’s Office is closed; however, tuition payments will be processed and posted to student accounts as they are received.
Mail tuition payments to:
1049 University Dr.
Duluth, MN 55812