Please contact One Stop Student Services if you have questions about revising your financial aid. See below for specific examples.
Cost of attendance appeal
- If you are able to document that your costs differ from the standard cost of attendance figures, contact One Stop Student Services.
Special Circumstances appeal
- If you or your family have experienced a significant change to your personal financial situation, contact One Stop Student Services.
- Your eligibility may be reevaluated in light of situations like a job or income loss, divorce or separation, death in the family, or other unusual circumstances.
- If you do not meet the definition of an Independent student, but you believe you have extenuating circumstances that should be considered when determining your dependency status, please contact One Stop Student Services.
To make any changes to your loans, email One Stop at [email protected]. In your email, describe the change you'd like to make.
Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Request an additional loan
- Increase your loan amount
- Reduce your loan amount
- Cancel a loan after you've accepted it
To decline or request a work-study award, contact One Stop.