Register for a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Apr 28, 2017||Last day of spring classes|
|Mon, May 1, 2017||Final exams for spring (thru 5/5/17)|
|Fri, Jun 2, 2017||Last day of May session classes|
|Fri, Apr 28, 2017||2nd Half of Semester Last day to drop a class by petition only: 0% refund, Grade of W Recorded|