The Graduation Planner is a degree-progress tool that can help you with the following:
- Explore requirements for majors and minors
- Discover what courses to take, and when to take them
- Make a plan to help you stay on track for graduation
Your advisor will be able to review and comment on the plans you create. Be sure to work with your advisor as you plan for your degree. Some majors or programs have application procedures or special requirements, and your advisor is the best source for this information. Log in to Graduation Planner to make your plan.
If you are completing your degree and need to apply to graduate, use our graduation checklist.
Graduation Planner tips
- Read carefully! The Graduation Planner is built to include as much useful context as possible to help you create your plan.
- When creating a plan, the “Plan Name” will be visible to you and your advisor.
- Your advisor can make view and make comments on your graduation plan. When they do, you will receive an email with a link back to Graduation Planner.
- Selecting a major in your Graduation Planner does not enroll you in that major. You must officially declare or apply for a major with your college.
Using the Graduation Planner
- To see your unfulfilled requirements: Select a degree program that you've added to the plan, click “What do I need?” and then “Expand All.” This will show you a list of requirements that you still need to complete for your selected degree.
- Click a course to begin adding it to your plan. Select a term and year, and then click “Plan It!” to add that course to your Graduation Planner.
- After adding several courses to your plan, you can click “What do I need?” to refresh the list of unfulfilled requirements.
- When completed, you can see how your new graduation plan stacks up against an APAS report by clicking “APAS” near the top of the page. Courses that you’ve planned for will be marked with a “PL” in your APAS report.
Remember to always work closely with your advisor to make sure you are on the right track.
|Fri, Jun 2, 2017||Last day of May session classes|
|Mon, Jun 5, 2017||Summer Regular & 1st Half session 2017 begin|
|Mon, Aug 28, 2017||Fall 2017 semester begins|